First time home buyer? Nervous or confused? No need to be!
I am providing my step-by-step guide for buying your first home.
1. Preparing a timeline or game plan with a Real Estate Agent before shopping will help answer any concerns or questions you may have. This is where the fun begins!
2. Talk to a mortgage professional, get pre-approved. Shop around to find which company best suits your needs. I have many contacts in this area of expertise that I know and trust. Pre-approvals will let you know what budget you have when shopping around.
3. Register to your agent’s database regarding what's available and what is going on in the market. Market analysis will show current trends and projections for neighborhoods.
4. Go for showings on interested properties and neighborhoods.
5. When ready to offer on a home, your agent should be doing research, calling the listing agent, and providing you with insight into what they believe about the house. Negotiations can be tricky, with the right agent you can sit back and enjoy this process.
6. OFFER ACCEPTED! But what next?
Whether you want to move in 1 year or 3 months its never to early to set the plan in motion.
To find out more, let's connect!
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.